Administrative removal is the process by which certain categories of people may be removed from the UK. You are at risk of removal if you do not have any leave to remain in the UK and have not applied for any after your asylum or immigration application is refused or the leave you had has now expired.
We understand that Administrative removal can be complex and using the services of an immigration expert are highly recommended. We pride ourselves on being approachable and proactive in understanding and meeting our clients’ needs. You will need to ensure that you meet all of the mandatory requirements and advice you on your chances of success before you proceed with challenging the Administrative removal.
Who is liable for removal
These include people who:
- Require leave to enter or remain in the UK but do not have it (such as overstayers, illegal entrants, and those refused leave at a port of entry)
- Are found to be breaching a restriction or condition of their visa to enter or remain in the UK
- Seek or obtain leave by deception
- Are family members of a person being removed
Whether you qualify for leave or whether you are liable to administrative removal
The Immigration Officers (IOs) and caseworkers consider the following factors before assessing a person’s circumstances, and whether you qualify for leave or whether you are liable to administrative removal:
- Whether you have outstanding leave to enter or remain
- Have you got a pending application with the Home Office
- Have you used forged documents in your application
- Any deception
- Whether you entered the UK illegally
Criteria to set removal directions
- Detainee is fit to fly
- Authority to conduct a family separation is obtained, where necessary
- Appropriate level of authorisation for removal is obtained
- Valid travel document (or valid travel document agreement) held – as an
You will have a right of appeal in only three situations:
- Where a protection claim has been refused
- Where a human rights claim has been refused, and
- Where protection status has been revoked
In all other cases, the only challenge against removal will be by way of judicial review. For example, judicial review is the only way of challenging a refusal to accept further submissions as amounting to a fresh protection or human rights claim.
At Aaryan Solicitors, team of our immigration law specialists’ can advise you on the merits of making a JR application and/or a renewal application if your permission to apply for Judicial Review claim is refused.
Why Choose Aaryan Solicitors?
Expert Immigration team: Aaryan Solicitors has a team of expert UK immigration and family visa solicitors who can provide you legal advice and assistance with your Administrative Removal process. Headed by partner Vikramjit Singh, an acknowledged immigration law specialist and champion of those whose status here is challenged, we have a track record of successfully challenging removal directions or a removal window efficiently and cost-effectively. Contact us for case assessment, eligibility requirements and supporting documents.
Competitive Prices: We offer a competitive price service without compromising on our service. Our reputation outshines other, larger immigration law firms in London and across the country.
Flexible payment options: We understand that immigration complications often arise without notice which could become difficult in present economic climate therefore we provide flexible payment options. You may pay the agreed fees in instalments each month benefiting your needs, which will be agreed in advance.
Excellent Success Rate: : Every matter we prepare is tailor-made and thoroughly researched. As a result, our success rate is high. We pride in our highest standard of service as a result of which most of our clients return to us for their other legal matters.
Out of office hour unique service: We provide clients focused service keeping in consideration busy working lifestyle therefore out of office telephone and/or in person appointments are available, subject to prior bookings, from 6.00 pm to 8.30 pm weekdays, and on weekends and bank holidays.
To challenge removal directions or removal window, get in touch with Aaryan Solicitors for professional, no-obligation advice.