Landlord and Tenant matters
Disputes between landlords and their tenants are usually stressful for both parties. More frequent causes of disagreements and disputes between the landlords and their tenants are:
- Damage to the property
- Breach of terms of tenancy such as non-payment of rent
- Costs of cleaning and repairs
- Property maintenance
- Service charges
We understand that these disputes can be complex, very costly and quite chaotic at times therefore using the services of a solicitor who specialises in landlord and tenant disputes are highly recommended. We pride ourselves on being approachable and proactive in understanding and meeting our clients’ needs to mitigate both the stress and the cost for our clients.
Whether you are a landlord or tenant, you will want an experienced solicitor in your corner. Our in-depth expertise in the landlord and tenant matters enables us to identify the legal issues at an early stage and assist in reaching an early resolution.
At Aaryan Solicitors we offer a comprehensive service to cater for the clients which are as follows:
- Possession and rent recovery for to assured, assured shorthold and protected Rent Act tenancies
- Serving notices under section 8 and section 21 of the Housing Act 1988
- Deposit disputes
- Advice on rent review
- Application to set aside a statutory demand served on an individual
- Renewal or termination of Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 lease and/or interim rent application
- Forfeiture and/or relief from forfeiture for rent arrears or any other breach other than rent arrears
- Possession proceedings against trespassers (squatters)
- Enforcement of a possession order
- Warrant of possession
- Modification or discharge of a restrictive covenant
- Compliance with residential service charge consultation requirements
- Dealing with unreasonable withholding of landlord’s consent to assign or underlet
- Appeal against rent review arbitration
- Boundary determination
Why Choose Aaryan Solicitors?
Expert Property Disputes team: Aaryan Solicitors has a team of expert property dispute resolution solicitors who can provide you legal advice and assistance with your property matter. Contact us for case assessment, eligibility requirements and supporting documents.
Competitive Prices: We offer a competitive price service without compromising on our service. Our reputation outshines other, larger property dispute resolution law firms in London and across the country.
Flexible payment options: We understand that property dispute complications often arise without notice which could become difficult in present economic climate therefore we provide flexible payment options. You may pay the agreed fees in instalments each month benefiting your needs, which will be agreed in advance.
Excellent Success Rate: : We believe in a result-oriented service and as a result, our success rate is high. We pride in our highest standard of service therefore most of our clients return to us for their other legal matters.
Out of office hour unique service: ; We provide clients focused service keeping in consideration busy working lifestyle therefore out of office telephone and/or in person appointments are available, subject to prior bookings, from 6.00 pm to 8.30 pm weekdays, and on weekends and bank holidays.
To deal with your property dispute, get in touch with Aaryan Solicitors for professional, no-obligation advice.