Child Visit visa
UK child visit visa category is for the children who are under the age of 18 at the time of the application.
We understand that the child visit visa applications can be complex and using the services of an immigration expert are highly recommended. We pride ourselves on being approachable and proactive in understanding and meeting our clients’ needs. You will need to ensure that you meet all of the mandatory requirements before you apply. You will need to complete the relevant forms and collate your evidence for submission. This will need to be extensive and prove that your relationship is genuine.
UK Child Visit visa application requirements:
To qualify for UK child visit visa, you must satisfy the following UK Visas and Immigration requirements:
- Be under the age of 18
- Maintain and accommodate themselves and any dependants without using public funds
- Meet the cost of the return or onward journey
- Demonstrate that suitable arrangements have been made for their travel, reception and care in the UK
- Have a parent or guardian in the home country or the country where they normally live who is responsible for their care. They must confirm they consent to the arrangements for the applicant’s travel, reception and care in the UK
- If not applying or travelling with a parent or guardian then that parent or guardian must confirm that they consent to the arrangements for the travel to, and reception and care in the UK.
How can you apply for a Child Visit visa:
You can submit an application from outside the United Kingdom.
What supporting documents will you need for a Child Visit visa application:
This section provides guidance on the types of documents that you may want to provide to succeed in your application to the Entry Clearance Officer:
- Your current valid passport or travel document
- Financial documents showing that you have sufficient funds available
- Where a third party (who is either in the UK or who will be legally in the UK at the time of your visit) is providing financial support to you e.g. a business, a friend or a relative, documents to show they have sufficient resources to support you
- Details of employment or studies
- Birth Certificate or legal document (such as adoption papers) showing the relationship between you and your parent or guardian
- If travelling unaccompanied or with someone other than your parent or guardian then a legal letter of consent
How long the UK Child Visit visa is valid for:
A standard child visit visa is valid for 6 months. However, if you need to visit the UK regularly over a longer period, you can apply for a long-term visit visa that lasts 2, 5 or 10 years. You can stay in the UK for up to 6 months during each visit, although you must ensure you are not habitually resident in the UK through frequent and successive visits. If you are under 18 years old when you apply, your long-term Standard Visitor visa will only be valid for up to 6 months after you turn 18.
What happens if your UK Child Visit visa application is refused:
Should you fail to meet the requirements, it is likely that any future applications for temporary migration will be subjected to greater scrutiny.
At Aaryan Solicitors, team of our immigration law specialists’ can advise you on the merits of making a fresh application by explaining reasoning for the refusal and see if further evidence can be provided to rectify the issues. There is no right of appeal against a child visit visa application, unless there are human right grounds involved or raised and is not certified as clearly unfounded. If there is no right of appeal and the decision is wrong or not in accordance with law, then that can be challenged by way of Judicial Review.
Why Choose Aaryan Solicitors?
Expert Immigration team: Aaryan Solicitors has a team of expert UK immigration and family visa solicitors who can provide you legal advice and assistance with your UK child visit visa application. Headed by partner Vikramjit Singh, an acknowledged immigration law specialist and champion of those whose status here is challenged, we have a track record of successfully pushing through applications efficiently and cost-effectively. Contact us for case assessment, eligibility requirements and supporting documents.
Competitive Prices: We offer a competitive price service without compromising on our service. Our reputation outshines other, larger immigration law firms in London and across the country.
UKVI Priority Visa- Non-Settlement service: Our Immigration Services include specialist visa service with UKVI, Home Office, VFS Global, UK Passport Office, UKVCAS or VFS Global. We can prepare and assist you with submitting your application outside the UK at your nearest visa application centre for UK Visas and Immigration by guiding you at each step from enrolment of your biometrics to liaising with the Home Office Immigration Caseworker in achieving the desired result to get a decision within 5 working days. We can arrange an appointment for earliest available date which will be within 6 weeks from the time you instruct us.
Flexible payment options: We understand that immigration complications often arise without notice which could become difficult in present economic climate therefore we provide flexible payment options. You may pay the agreed fees in instalments each month benefiting your needs, which will be agreed in advance.
Excellent Success Rate: Every application we prepare is tailor-made and thoroughly researched. As a result, our success rate is high. We pride in our highest standard of service as a result of which most of our clients return to us for their other legal matters.
Out of office hour unique service: We provide clients focused service keeping in consideration busy working lifestyle therefore out of office telephone and/or in person appointments are available, subject to prior bookings, from 6.00 pm to 8.30 pm weekdays, and on weekends and bank holidays.
To apply for UK child visit visa, get in touch with Aaryan Solicitors for professional, no-obligation advice.