Contractual breach claims cover a whole host of disputes between the parties. A contractual relationship could arise out of a written agreement or one concluded orally or by conduct. The dispute may arise, for example by
- Failure to perform the contractual terms such as non-delivery of goods
- Wrongful termination of the agreement
- Attempt to vary or assign the obligations under the agreement
In order to be succeed it is necessary to understand that:
- Is there a legally enforceable agreement?
- What were the terms of the agreement?
- Has there been a breach of the obligations under the agreement?
- If so, what is the loss to the claiming party?
- What is the relief that may be sought and recovered as a result?
We advise clients to seek resolution through Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR); i.e. arbitration, expert determination or mediation however when that approach is ineffective then we do offer a comprehensive range of contractual dispute resolution services through the court litigation process to achieve a desired outcome for our clients.
At Aaryan Solicitors, we understand that breach of contract disputes can be complex, very costly and quite chaotic at times therefore using the services of a solicitor who specialises in contractual dispute matters are highly recommended. We pride ourselves on being approachable and proactive in understanding and meeting our clients’ needs to mitigate both the stress and the cost for our clients.