Register as a British Citizen
Naturalisation is the most common way for adults to acquire British citizenship, however there are some situations where adults can apply for registration as a British citizen.
We understand that registration applications as British Citizen can be complex and using the services of an immigration expert are highly recommended. We pride ourselves on being approachable and proactive in understanding and meeting our clients’ needs. You will need to ensure that you meet all of the mandatory requirements before you apply. You will need to complete the relevant forms and collate your evidence for submission.
When can you register as a British Citizen:
- Person residing in the UK for ten years since birth
- British Overseas Territories citizens, British Nationals (Overseas), British Overseas citizens, British subjects and British protected persons who have lived in the UK for five years
- Registration by entitlement of certain people born between 1961 and 1983 to women who were British subjects or citizens of the United Kingdom and colonies
- Registration by entitlement (British Overseas citizens, British subjects, British protected persons and British Nationals (Overseas) only)
- Registration by entitlement of stateless persons
- Persons unable to acquire citizenship: natural father not married to mother
Why Choose Aaryan Solicitors?
Expert Immigration team: Aaryan Solicitors has a team of expert UK immigration and family visa solicitors who can provide you legal advice and assistance with your British Citizenship application. Headed by partner Vikramjit Singh, an acknowledged immigration law specialist and champion of those whose status here is challenged., we have a track record of successfully pushing through applications efficiently and cost-effectively. Contact us for case assessment, eligibility requirements and supporting documents.
Flexible payment options: We understand that immigration complications often arise without notice which could become difficult in present economic climate therefore we provide flexible payment options. You may pay the agreed fees in instalments each month benefiting your needs, which will be agreed in advance.
Excellent Success Rate: : Every application we prepare is tailor-made and thoroughly researched. As a result, our success rate is high. We pride in our highest standard of service as a result of which most of our clients return to us for their other legal matters.
Out of office hour unique service: We provide clients focused service keeping in consideration busy working lifestyle therefore out of office telephone and/or in person appointments are available, subject to prior bookings, from 6.00 pm to 8.30 pm weekdays, and on weekends and bank holidays.
To apply for British Citizenship, get in touch with Aaryan Solicitors for professional, no-obligation advice.